Mosquito Control Near Acushnet, Massachusetts
The only way to thoroughly eliminate these annoying pests that hover near your home is with mosquito control services. If you require results fast, Mosquito Mike provides reliable solutions for homeowners across Acushnet, Massachusetts. You'll be pleased to understand that our highly-rated services can effectively remove up to 90% of these insects and are supported by a money-back guarantee. It's essential to put an end to a mosquito problem as soon as possible because they're not only a nuisance, but also present a degree of risk due to the illnesses they might be infected with. Turn your home into a more enjoyable place to spend time by hiring our competent technician.
Is It Worth the Expense to Get Professional Mosquito Control Services?
Mosquitoes may be considered one of the deadliest insects, spreading diseases that kill countless individuals every year. Common diseases that can result from a mosquito bite include:
- West Nile Virus: This virus is transferred to humans through an infected mosquito bite. Most infected individuals do not develop any symptoms, but in rare cases, it can lead to fever, headache, body aches, joint pain, vomiting, diarrhea, or rash. It can cause severe ailments such as meningitis or encephalitis in rare cases.
- Zika Virus: This virus is primarily transferred to humans through the bite of a mosquito of the Aedes genus. The Zika virus infection symptoms include red eyes, fever, joint pain, and rash. In pregnant women, infection can cause serious birth defects for their babies.
- Dengue Fever: This is a viral disease transferred by the Aedes mosquito. The symptoms may include fever, headache, joint pain, and rash. In severe cases, it can produce dengue hemorrhagic fever, which can be fatal.
- Chikungunya: This is a viral illnesses transferred to humans by infected Aedes mosquitoes. The symptoms include fever, joint pain, muscle pain, headache, nausea, fatigue, and rash.
- Malaria: Malaria is a serious and sometimes fatal ailment produced by a parasite that infects mosquitoes. It is transferred to humans through infected mosquitoes. Symptoms include fever, chills, and flu-like illness.
The United States engages in various mosquito control initiatives and vaccines that decrease the hazards they present. Nevertheless, West Nile virus has taken place prominently in the central and western parts of the nation, while dengue fever is more often seen in U.S. territories in the Caribbean like Puerto Rico. Zika virus outbreaks have previously been seen in southern states like Florida and Texas, but now, no active local infections are reported in the United States.
Regardless of where you're located, scarring and infections can occur from scratching mosquito bites. Homeowners across Acushnet, Massachusetts should get mosquito control services to keep their families safe and have an enhanced lifestyle.
Do Mosquito Control Services Offer the Best Results?
When done properly, our treatment options make mosquito elimination a reality for homeowners in Acushnet, Massachusetts. Mosquito Mike uses a insecticide containing natural ingredients and bifenthrin, which alters an insect's nervous system, resulting in paralysis and death. Bifenthrin is an synthetic form of chrysanthemum flower, usually used in ant, termite, and mosquito control solutions. It's proven safe for pets and humans after approximately 30 minutes of application while still producing the outcome you want from pest removal services.
Our customers choose between a totally organic formula and an artificial insecticide with a bi-weekly treatment strategy. We provide comprehensive services that span your whole yard and any other necessary treatment areas for up to a 90% elimination rate.
What's the Cost of Professional Mosquito Control On Average?
Recruiting professionals for mosquito control services can be well worth the cost in the long term because it can help to prevent the spread of mosquito-borne viruses and make your outdoor spaces more relaxing and enjoyable. Mosquito control services normally include the application of insecticides to targeted areas around your home or property, which can help to reduce the presence and stop the breeding of mosquitoes. Although the cost of these services might be high at first, the potential savings from avoiding expensive medical bills and the comfort that comes with a lower risk of mosquito-borne illnesses can make the investment worthwhile.
Additionally, we stand behind our mosquito elimination service that we offer a guarantee: we will spray for free a second time if you are not satisfied, and if that isn't enough, give you a full refund. This guarantee can help provide confidence of knowing that you're getting the most value for your investment and can reap the benefits of a mosquito-free yard.
What's the Most Affordable Way To Remove Mosquitoes?
You can take basic steps at home to limit the expansion of mosquitoes. When done concurrently with professional mosquito control services from Mosquito Mike, these steps could substantially enhance success:
- Remove standing water from around your home.
- Keep gutters clean and free of debris.
- Fix any leaky outdoor hoses or faucets.
- Put screens on windows and doors to prevent mosquitoes from coming in.
- Put mosquito nets over beds or outdoor sitting areas.
- When outdoors, wear long-sleeved clothing and use mosquito repellent.
- Use fans outside to deter mosquitoes with the breeze.
- Keep bushes and grass short to reduce places where mosquitos can hide.
- Use larvicides like mosquito dunks to treat stagnant water.
Reach Out to Mosquito Mike for Mosquito Treatments
Mosquitoes present a hazard to your health and are terrible pests to have flying around the house. Our mosquito treatment is just what you need to eliminate them and make it a more pleasant place to spend time. You can rely on Mosquito Mike to perform exceptional services and meet your total satisfaction or your money back. Give us a call today to get a quote for mosquito control services in Acushnet, Massachusetts.