Mosquito Treatment in Marion, MA
The only way to effectively remove these blood-sucking pests that hover around your home is with mosquito treatments. If you require results fast, Mosquito Mike offers trustworthy services for homeowners in Marion, MA. You'll be pleased to know that our reputable services can effectively remove up to 90% of these pests and are backed by a money-back guarantee. It's important to put a stop to a mosquito infestation as soon as possible because they're not just a nuisance, but also have some degree of risk due to the viruses they might be infected with. Turn your home into a more comfortable place to spend time by hiring our knowledgeable technician.
Are Mosquito Control Services Worth It?
Considering the nuisance of having pests buzzing around, swatting them away, and having bug spray on hand, the investment in mosquito control is well worth it. Aside from that, they can be deadly with the diseases they sometimes have, which are:
- West Nile Virus: Mosquito bites transfer this virus, and most infected individuals don't exhibit symptoms, but if they do, they'll have a fever, rash, joint pain, diarrhea, body aches, headaches, and vomiting. In some cases, it can worsen, developing into encephalitis meningitis.
- Zika Virus: Aedes mosquitoes are the type that usually carry this virus with symptoms like red eyes, fever, joint pain, and rash. More severely, a baby can have birth defects from an infected mother during pregnancy.
- Dengue Fever: Aedes mosquitoes typically transfer this viral disease, producing headaches, rash, joint pain, and fever. It can become dengue hemorrhagic fever and result in death.
- Chikungunya: The infection is transmitted by the Aedes mosquito, which produces rash-like symptoms, headaches, fever, muscle pain, fatigue, nausea, and joint pain.
- Malaria: Parasite-infected mosquitoes can transfer this sometimes deadly illness via their bite, which produces flu-like symptoms as well as chills and fever.
Some areas of the country are at higher risk of infection even with vaccines available in the United States to help control these diseases. While the threat to your wellbeing is relatively low in a lot of regions, outbreaks can occur, and even a simple mosquito bite can scar or become infected. Our mosquito control company helps turn your home into a more comfortable environment for yourself and your family.
Are Mosquito Control Services Really Effective?
When done properly, our pest control options make mosquito elimination a reality for homeowners in Marion, MA. Mosquito Mike uses a pesticide containing natural ingredients and bifenthrin, which attacks an insect's nervous system, causing paralysis and death. Bifenthrin is an artificial type of chrysanthemum flower, usually found in mosquito, termite, and ant control solutions. It's considered safe for humans and pets after approximately 30 minutes of being applied while still producing the outcome you want from pest elimination.
Our customers choose between a 100% organic formula and a synthetic solution with a bi-weekly treatment strategy. We deliver comprehensive services that cover your entire yard and any other treatment areas for up to a 90% elimination rate.
How Much Is It To Eliminate Mosquitoes?
Mosquito control services is a great idea when you put your peace of mind first and consider how much you could save in preventing and treating mosquito-borne diseases. Taking all the precautionary steps to prevent mosquitoes from breeding, entering your home, or biting, you can only do so much, and it turns out to be more trouble than it's worth. Using proven removal strategies makes more sense to eliminate as many of them as possible.
By calling Mosquito Mike for a free consultation, you can receive a custom quote based on the size of the area being treated. You'll be happy with the outcome, or we'll refund your money if another spraying isn't enough. We aim to deliver the most value with services that make your property more comfortable.
What's the Most Inexpensive Way To Remove Mosquitoes?
Home remedies combined with professional treatments yield the most beneficial results for homeowners who want to prevent mosquitoes from multiplying. Take these practical steps to significantly reduce the mosquitoes around your home:
- Get rid of standing water located around your home
- Keep gutters free of debris
- Repair leaky hoses or faucets outside
- Install a screen on doors and windows to prevent mosquitoes from going inside
- Install mosquito nets over beds or where there's outdoor seating
- Put on long-sleeved shirts and wear mosquito repellent outdoors
- Make a breeze with fans to scare off mosquitoes
- Remove mosquito hiding places by trimming bushes and grass
- Treat still water using mosquito dunks or other larvicides
Get in Touch With Mosquito Mike for Mosquito Treatments
As you know, mosquitoes present a risk to your health and are terrible pests to have hovering around your home. Our mosquito service may be exactly what you need to eliminate them and make your home a more pleasant place. You can count on Mosquito Mike to perform exceptional work, meeting your complete satisfaction, and giving you peace of mind with our money-back guarantee. Call us right away to request an estimate for mosquito control services in Marion, MA.