Mosquito Elimination From Mosquito Mike Near East Freetown, MA
Swiftly eliminate mosquitoes from your yard with high-quality solutions from Mosquito Mike in East Freetown, MA. Homeowners can ease the issues with up to a 90% elimination rate by hiring us for reliable services. We're a top-rated mosquito control company that can stop the nuisance of hazardous mosquito infestations with a money-back warranty. Don't allow these insects to gather around your home, presenting a risk to your health and contentment. Contact our professionals for mosquito elimination solutions to help you sit back and appreciate the weather.
Do Mosquitoes Pose a Risk?
When you think about the nuisance of having insects buzzing around, swatting them away, and having bug spray ready, the investment in mosquito control is well worth it. Not to mention they can be fatal because of the illnesses they occasionally carry, which are:
- West Nile Virus: Mosquito bites transmit this virus, and most infected people don't exhibit symptoms, but when they do, they'll have a rash, fever, diarrhea, headaches, vomiting, body aches, and joint pain. In rare cases, it can worsen, turning into encephalitis meningitis.
- Zika Virus: Mosquitoes of the Aedes variety are the type that typically carry this virus with symptoms like rash, red eyes, joint pain, and fever. When it's more severe, a baby can have birth defects from an infected mother during pregnancy.
- Dengue Fever: Mosquitoes of the Aedes variety usually transmit this viral disease, causing rash, fever, joint pain, and headaches. It can become dengue hemorrhagic fever and result in death.
- Chikungunya: The infection is caused by the Aedes genus mosquito, which produces rash-like symptoms, headaches, fever, muscle pain, fatigue, nausea, and joint pain.
- Malaria: Mosquitoes infected by a parasite can transfer this serious and sometimes deadly illness through their bite, which produces flu-like symptoms, fever, and chills.
Vaccines are available in the U.S. to help manage these diseases, but some areas of the country are at increased risk of infection. While the risk is moderately low in a lot of places, outbreaks can occur, and even a simple mosquito bite can become infected or scar. Our mosquito control company helps turn your home into a more relaxing place for yourself and your family.
Are Mosquito Control Services Really Effective?
The initiatives taken by mosquito control companies are successful when carried out correctly. The main pesticide mix we use for mosquito elimination at Mosquito Mike contains bifenthrin and other natural ingredients. Synthetic chrysanthemum flower is known as bifenthrin, which is usually used to control mosquitoes, ants, termites, and other insects. It targets insects' nervous systems, resulting in paralysis and death. Bifenthrin is considered to be a low-toxicity pesticide for humans and pets when used as instructed. Children and pets can be back outside and on the grass after thirty minutes of spraying the solution.
The Mosquito Mike mosquito control company offers bi-weekly treatment regimens with your choice of bifenthrin or a 100% organic formula . Our full-scope mosquito treatment offers complete coverage of your home's perimeter and related treatment areas. Spraying the entire perimeter will better protect your environment from mosquitoes, and we can get rid of them up to 90%.
What's the Average Cost of Professional Mosquito Control?
Mosquito Mike provides no-cost consultations and estimates based on the treatment area to help you stick to your budget. Making this somewhat small investment is worth it to get rid of the mosquito infestation on your yard with long-lasting results. Prioritize your peace of mind and recruit our team to handle your mosquito problem and lower your risk of illness. When store-bought options just don't cut it, professional services will eliminate the annoyance of buzzing and bites. We personalize our pricing to meet your needs, so don't delay and get in touch for a quote.
What's the Most Affordable Way To Get Rid of Mosquitoes?
You can take simple steps yourself to limit the spread of mosquitoes. When done in conjunction with professional mosquito control services from Mosquito Mike, these steps could substantially boost success:
- Remove stagnant water from around your home.
- Cleaning gutters and keeping them free of debris.
- Repair any broken outdoor faucets or hoses.
- Put screens on windows and doors to keep mosquitoes out.
- Put mosquito nets over outdoor sitting areas or beds.
- When outdoors, use mosquito repellent and wear long-sleeved clothing.
- Use fans outside to make a breeze and deter mosquitoes.
- Keep bushes and grass trimmed to minimize mosquito hiding places.
- Use mosquito dunks or other larvicides to treat standing water.
For Bites You Don't Like… Call Mosquito Mike
Mosquitoes present a risk to your health and are annoying pests to have buzzing around your home. Our mosquito treatment may be exactly what you require to remove them and make it a more comfortable place. You can rely on Mosquito Mike to perform outstanding work and meet your complete satisfaction or your money back. Give us a call now to get an estimate for mosquito control services in East Freetown, MA.