Mosquito Treatment in Mattapoisett, Massachusetts
Mosquito treatments are the only way to successfully eliminate these annoying insects that roam around your property. If you require results fast, Mosquito Mike delivers trustworthy services for homeowners across Mattapoisett, Massachusetts. You'll be happy to know that our highly-rated services are capable of removing up to 90% of these insects and are backed by a money-back guarantee. It's crucial to put an end to a mosquito problem as soon as possible because they're not just annoying, but also present a degree of danger due to the diseases they might carry. Turn your home into a more relaxing place to spend time by hiring our competent technician.
Is It Worth It to Hire a Mosquito Control Company?
Mosquitoes may be considered one of the deadliest insects, spreading diseases that are fatal for hundreds of thousands yearly. Usual diseases that can result from a mosquito bite are:
- West Nile Virus: This virus is transferred to humans through an infected mosquito bite. Most infected people do not develop any symptoms, but in rare cases, it can lead to fever, headache, body aches, joint pain, vomiting, diarrhea, or rash. It can cause severe conditions such as encephalitis or meningitis in rare cases.
- Zika Virus: This virus is by and large transferred to humans through the bite of a mosquito of the Aedes genus. The symptoms of Zika virus infection include fever, rash, joint pain, and red eyes. In pregnant women, infection can cause serious birth defects for their babies.
- Dengue Fever: This is a viral illness transferred by the Aedes mosquito. The symptoms may include rash, fever, joint pain, and headache. In rare cases, it can cause dengue hemorrhagic fever, which can be fatal.
- Chikungunya: This is a viral disease transferred to humans by infected Aedes mosquitoes. The symptoms include fever, joint pain, muscle pain, headache, nausea, fatigue, and rash.
- Malaria: Malaria is a serious and sometimes fatal ailment caused from mosquitoes infected by parasites. It's transferred to humans through infected mosquitoes. Symptoms include flu-like illness, fever, and chills.
The U.S. participates in vaccines and a range of mosquito control measures that decrease the hazards they pose. However, West Nile virus has happened frequently in the western and central parts of the nation, while dengue fever is more often reported in Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories in the Caribbean. Zika virus flare-ups have occurred in southern states such as Florida and Texas in the past, but currently, no active local infections are known in the United States.
No matter where you're located, scratching mosquito bites can cause infections and scarring. Homeowners around Mattapoisett, Massachusetts should seek out mosquito control services to protect their families and create an enhanced lifestyle.
Do Mosquito Control Companies Really Work?
If done correctly, our treatment options make mosquito elimination possible for homeowners in Mattapoisett, Massachusetts. Mosquito Mike uses a insecticide containing natural ingredients and bifenthrin, which alters an insect's nervous system, causing paralysis and death. Bifenthrin is an artificial form of chrysanthemum flower, usually found in ant, termite, and mosquito control solutions. It's deemed safe for humans and pets after about 30 minutes of being applied while still producing the desired outcome for pest removal services.
Our customers choose between a completely organic formula and an artificial solution with a bi-weekly removal option. We provide full-scope services that cover your whole yard and as-need treatment areas for up to a 90% elimination rate.
How Much Does It Cost To Eliminate Mosquitoes?
Recruiting professionals for mosquito control services can be well worth the cost in the long run, as it can help to stop the spread of mosquito-borne viruses and make your outdoor spaces more relaxing and pleasant. Mosquito control services normally include the application of insecticides to strategic areas around your home or property, which can help to reduce the presence and stop the breeding of mosquitoes. While the cost of these services may seem high initially, the potential savings from avoiding costly medical bills and the peace of mind that comes with a reduced risk of mosquito-borne illnesses can make the investment worthwhile.
Additionally, we're so confident in our mosquito elimination service that we offer a guarantee: we'll perform a second spraying at no cost if you're not satisfied, and if that isn't enough, we'll issue a full refund. This guarantee can help provide peace of mind that you're getting the highest value for your investment and can reap the benefits of a mosquito-free yard.
What's the Most Affordable Way To Get Rid of Mosquitoes?
You can take basic steps at home to limit the spread of mosquitoes. When done concurrently with a mosquito control company like Mosquito Mike, these actions could dramatically boost success:
- Remove standing water from around your property.
- Keep gutters clean and debris-free.
- Repair any leaky outdoor faucets or hoses.
- Put screens on windows and doors to keep mosquitoes out.
- Place mosquito nets over outdoor sitting areas or beds.
- Use mosquito repellent and wear long-sleeved clothing when outdoors.
- Use fans outside to deter mosquitoes with the breeze.
- Keep bushes and grass short to minimize places where mosquitos can hide.
- Use larvicides like mosquito dunks to treat stagnant water.
Get a Quote for Mosquito Control Now
Mosquitoes can pose a serious health risk, as they're known carriers of several diseases. With the assistance of professional mosquito control services, you can significantly minimize the number of mosquitoes in your home and yard, improving your quality of life and giving you peace of mind. Mosquito Mike provides a guarantee of the effectiveness of our mosquito control or your money back, ensuring that you're totally satisfied with the results. Keep a mosquito-free home and reap the perks of a healthy and safe living environment by reaching out to Mosquito Mike now.