Mosquito Treatment Near New Bedford, MA
Efficiently get rid of mosquitoes from your home with high-quality solutions from Mosquito Mike in New Bedford, MA. Homeowners can get proven services, alleviating the problems with up to a 90% elimination rate. We're an exceptional mosquito control company that can put an end the irritation of harmful mosquito infestations with a money-back warranty. Don't allow these pests to hover around your home, presenting a risk to your wellbeing and contentment. Contact our professionals for mosquito treatment plans to help you sit back and appreciate the weather.
Are Mosquitoes Dangerous?
When you think about the discomfort of having to swat away buzzing pests and having bug spray on hand, the investment in mosquito control is well worth it. Not to mention they can be deadly with the diseases they occasionally have, which include:
- West Nile Virus: Mosquito bites transfer this virus, and most infected people don't exhibit symptoms, but if they do, they'll experience fever, rash, joint pain, diarrhea, body aches, headaches, and vomiting. In certain cases, it can get worse, turning into encephalitis meningitis.
- Zika Virus: Aedes mosquitoes are the kind that typically carry this virus with symptoms including rash, red eyes, joint pain, and fever. When it's more severe, an infected pregnant woman can pass it onto a fetus and lead to birth defects.
- Dengue Fever: Aedes mosquitoes normally transfer this viral disease, producing headaches, rash, joint pain, and fever. It can become dengue hemorrhagic fever and end in death.
- Chikungunya: The infection is caused by the Aedes mosquito, producing rash-like symptoms, fever, fatigue, joint pain, nausea, muscle pain, and headaches.
- Malaria: Mosquitoes infected by a parasite can pass on this sometimes lethal disease through their bite, producing flu-like symptoms, fever, and chills.
Some regions of the country are at more risk of transmission even with vaccines available in the U.S. to help contain these viruses. While the threat to your wellbeing is relatively low in most places, outbreaks can happen, and even a common mosquito bite can scar or become infected. Our mosquito control company helps turn your home into a more comfortable atmosphere for you and your family.
Do Mosquito Control Companies Really Work?
Our mosquito elimination solutions are done completely using an insecticide containing natural ingredients and bifenthrin. Homeowners who want the most successful results, Mosquito Mike provides protection with a strategic approach around a home's perimeter where they're most likely to roam and breed. The treatment we use targets the mosquito's nervous system, paralyzing and eradicating them. Bifenthrin is an ingredient in many pesticide treatments as a synthetic substitute to chrysanthemum flowers. We use an organic formula that's non-toxic around pets and humans within approximately a half hour of application and offers nearly complete mosquito elimination.
What Is the Average Cost of Professional Mosquito Control Services?
Mosquito Mike provides no-cost consultations and estimates based on the area being treated to help you stick to your budget. Making this relatively small investment is worthwhile to remove the mosquitoes from your home with lasting results. Prioritize your peace of mind and recruit our team to take care of your mosquito infestation and minimize your risk of disease. When store-bought options just don't cut it, professional services will get rid of the annoying buzzing and bites. We personalize our pricing to meet your needs, so don't delay and contact us for an estimate.
What Is the Least Expensive Way To Remove Mosquitoes?
You can take some simple steps at home to limit the expansion of mosquitoes. When completed concurrently with professional mosquito control services from Mosquito Mike, these actions could drastically increase success:
- Remove standing water near your home.
- Keep gutters clean and debris-free.
- Fix any leaky outdoor hoses or faucets.
- Put screens on windows and doors to keep mosquitoes out.
- Use mosquito nets over beds or outdoor sitting areas.
- Use mosquito repellent and wear long-sleeved clothing when outdoors.
- Use outdoor fans to deter mosquitoes with the breeze.
- Keep bushes and grass mowed to lessen mosquito hiding places.
- Use mosquito dunks or other larvicides to treat standing water.
Receive a Quote for Mosquito Elimination Now
Eliminate these pests from around your property with our mosquito control company. Mosquito Mike will make your home a more comfortable environment, and you can be confident choosing our services with our money-back guarantee. Reach out to us for mosquito elimination in New Bedford, MA and request a no-cost quote today.