Mosquito Control in Fall River, MA
Swiftly eliminate mosquitoes from your home with top-of-the-line services from Mosquito Mike in Fall River, MA. Homeowners can ease the issues with an elimination rate of up to 90% by hiring us for reliable services. We're an exceptional mosquito control company that can end the irritation of potentially harmful mosquito infestations with a money-back guarantee. Don't allow these insects to hover around your home, posing a risk to your wellbeing and peace of mind. Contact our professionals for mosquito elimination plans to help you relax and enjoy the weather.
Do Mosquitoes Pose a Risk?
When you think about the discomfort of having insects buzzing around, swatting them away, and having bug spray ready, the investment in mosquito control is well worth it. Aside from that, they can be lethal due to the diseases they sometimes are infected with, which include:
- West Nile Virus: Mosquito bites transfer this virus, and most infected individuals don't exhibit symptoms, but if they do, they'll experience fever, rash, joint pain, diarrhea, body aches, headaches, and vomiting. In certain cases, it can worsen, developing into encephalitis meningitis.
- Zika Virus: Mosquitoes of the Aedes genus are the ones that typically carry this virus with symptoms like rash, red eyes, joint pain, and fever. More severely, a baby can have birth defects from an infected mother during pregnancy.
- Dengue Fever: Mosquitoes of the Aedes genus usually transfer this viral disease, producing headaches, rash, joint pain, and fever. It can become dengue hemorrhagic fever and end in death.
- Chikungunya: The infection is carried by the Aedes genus mosquito, which produces rash-like symptoms, headaches, fever, muscle pain, fatigue, nausea, and joint pain.
- Malaria: Mosquitoes infected by a parasite can pass on this serious and sometimes lethal illness via their bite, which produces flu-like symptoms as well as chills and fever.
Vaccines are available in the United States to help manage these diseases, but some areas of the country are at increased risk of infection. While the threat to your health is moderately low in many areas, outbreaks can occur, and even a common mosquito bite can scar or become infected. Our mosquito control company helps turn your home into a more comfortable atmosphere for you and your family.
Do Mosquito Control Companies Really Work?
Our mosquito control solutions are performed carefully using an insecticide made with bifenthrin and other natural ingredients. Homeowners who want maximum results, Mosquito Mike has them covered with a strategic approach around the perimeter of a home where they're most likely to swarm and breed. The method we use alters the mosquito's nervous system, immobilizing and eliminating them. Bifenthrin is found in many insecticide solutions as a synthetic replacement to chrysanthemum flowers. Our organic formula is safe around humans and pets within approximately a half hour of application and provides nearly total mosquito elimination.
How Much Is It To Remove Mosquitoes?
Mosquito control services is a great idea when you prioritize your peace of mind and consider how much you could save in prevention and treatment of mosquito-borne diseases. Taking all the precautionary steps to stop mosquitoes from breeding, entering your home, or biting, there's only so much you can do, and it's not worth all the trouble in the end. Using established treatment strategies makes more sense to eliminate as many of them as possible.
By contacting Mosquito Mike for a consultation, you can get a personalized quote based on the size of your treatment area. You'll be happy with the results, or we'll refund your money if a second spraying isn't enough. We aim to offer the most value with services that turn your home into a more enjoyable place.
What's the Most Affordable Way To Eliminate Mosquitoes?
You can take basic steps at home to limit the expansion of mosquitoes. When done concurrently with a mosquito control company like Mosquito Mike, these actions could dramatically boost effectiveness:
- Get rid of stagnant water near your home.
- Keep gutters clean and free of debris.
- Repair any leaky outdoor faucets or hoses.
- Put screens on windows and doors to keep mosquitoes out.
- Place mosquito nets over beds or outdoor sitting areas.
- Wear long-sleeved clothing and use mosquito repellent when outdoors.
- Use fans outside to make a breeze and deter mosquitoes.
- Keep grass and bushes short to minimize mosquito hiding places.
- Use mosquito dunks or other larvicides to treat standing water.
For Bites You Don't Like… Call Mosquito Mike
Mosquitoes present a risk to your health and are terrible insects to have buzzing around your home. Our mosquito service may be exactly what you require to eliminate them and make it a more pleasant place. You can depend on Mosquito Mike to do excellent work and meet your total satisfaction or your money back. Get in touch with us now to request a quote for mosquito treatment services in Fall River, MA.