Mosquito Elimination From Mosquito Mike Near North Dartmouth, MA
The only way to effectively eliminate these blood-sucking pests that roam near your home is with mosquito control services. If you want results fast, Mosquito Mike provides reliable solutions for homeowners in North Dartmouth, MA. You'll be relieved to understand that our reputable services can effectively remove up to 90% of these insects and are supported by a money-back guarantee. It's important to put a stop to a mosquito problem right away because they're not only a nuisance, but also present a degree of risk because of the viruses they might carry. Make your home a more enjoyable place to spend time with help from our knowledgeable technician.
Are Mosquitoes Hazardous?
Considering the irritation of having insects buzzing around, swatting them away, and always having to have repellent ready, the investment in mosquito control is well worth it. Not to mention they can be fatal with the diseases they sometimes have, which include:
- West Nile Virus: Mosquito bites transfer this virus, and most infected people don't show symptoms, but when they do, they'll experience rash, fever, diarrhea, headaches, vomiting, body aches, and joint pain. In rare cases, it can get worse, turning into encephalitis meningitis.
- Zika Virus: Aedes mosquitoes are the kind that typically carry this virus with symptoms like rash, red eyes, joint pain, and fever. More severely, a baby can have birth defects from an infected mother.
- Dengue Fever: Aedes mosquitoes typically transfer this viral disease, causing rash, fever, joint pain, and headaches. It can become dengue hemorrhagic fever and end in death.
- Chikungunya: The infection is transmitted by the Aedes genus mosquito, producing rash-like symptoms, headaches, fever, muscle pain, fatigue, nausea, and joint pain.
- Malaria: Mosquitoes infected by a parasite can pass on this sometimes deadly disease via their bite, producing flu-like symptoms, fever, and chills.
Some areas of the nation are at increased risk of infection even with vaccines available in the U.S. to help contain these viruses. While the risk is moderately low in a lot of areas, outbreaks can occur, and even a regular mosquito bite can scar or become infected. Our mosquito control company helps turn your home into a more relaxing environment for yourself and your family.
Do Mosquito Control Companies Really Work?
Our pest control options make mosquito elimination a reality for homeowners in North Dartmouth, MA when done properly. Mosquito Mike uses a pesticide containing bifenthrin and other natural ingredients, which attacks an insect's nervous system, resulting in paralysis and death. Bifenthrin is an artificial kind of chrysanthemum flower, typically found in mosquito, ant, and termite control solutions. It's proven safe for humans and pets after approximately 30 minutes of application while still producing the outcome you want from pest elimination services.
Our customers take their pick between a totally organic formula and an artificial solution with a bi-weekly elimination option. We deliver full-scope services that protects your whole yard and as-need treatment areas with an elimination rate of up to 90%.
What Is the Cost of Professional Mosquito Control On Average?
Investing in mosquito control services can be well worth the cost in the long term, as it can help to stop the transmission of mosquito-borne illnesses and make your yard more relaxing and enjoyable. Mosquito control services typically involve insecticides application to certain areas around your home or property, which can help to minimize mosquito populations and prevent breeding. While the price of these services may be high at first, the possible savings from avoiding expensive medical bills and the comfort that comes with a lower risk of mosquito-borne illnesses can make it well worth the investment.
In addition, we're so confident in our mosquito treatment service that we provide a guarantee: we'll perform a second spraying at no cost if you're not satisfied, and if that isn't enough, give you a full refund. This guarantee can help offer peace of mind that you're receiving the most value for your investment and can enjoy the rewards of a mosquito-free yard.
What Is the Most Cost-Effective Way To Remove Mosquitoes?
The solutions you find in stores are more affordable than professional services but they can only provide so much relief. Store-bought solutions in combination with the high-grade pesticides is the best approach. Successfully eliminate your mosquito issue by following these useful steps:
- Get rid of standing water near your home
- Keep gutters debris-free
- Repair cracked outdoor faucets or hoses
- Place a screen on doors and windows to prevent mosquitoes from entering
- Place mosquito nets over outdoor seating and beds
- Put on long-sleeved shirts and wear mosquito repellent outdoors
- Make a breeze with fans to deter mosquitoes
- Remove mosquito hiding places by keeping bushes and grass trimmed
- Remove or treat still water using mosquito dunks or other larvicides
For Bites You Don't Like… Call Mosquito Mike
Our mosquito control company is available to eliminate these pests from around your home. Mosquito Mike will give your home a more relaxing atmosphere, and with our money-back guarantee, you can feel at ease choosing our services. Contact us for mosquito treatments in North Dartmouth, MA and get a free estimate now.